Student Uniform,ITF Approved Dobok.
Ultra light, breathable material.
Designed by ITF Taekwon-Do practitioners to be the best available doboks you can buy.
Polycotton, with white belt.
Size 100 - 210
Posted by Gerry Cancro on 25th May 2016
We ordered one or two of these doboks for our Black Beltsto try them out. When they came, everyone wanted one (or more).
They are light weight, breath, always look fresh and pressed, and I wouldn't have hesitated to wear one to "The General" himself.
At this price point, I would wear one every day just because it is so comfortable and runs true to size!
Everyone in my school is sold!
We have been ordering these steadily, for Gups and Black Belts and will continue to do so!
I own 15 Doboks, but find myself reaching for a MightyFist every time!
Great people, even greater customer service, quick shipping and a personal touch! A no brainer. This is what we will be using!
Posted by Alyssa on 11th Jan 2015
I am an instructor and have bought tons of matrix uniforms, trying to find the best material/sizing/price combo and so far this is it.
- Light Weight and flexible material - makes it comfortable in the heat and easy to layer under in the cold SUPER IMPORTANT
- doesn't gray or hold stains like a lot of white uniforms
- No fraying or snags yet, and i am always doing things in the office that should cause snagging.
- Way more opaque fabric than most heavier starter uniforms from other brands.
- this brand runs skinny. If you are of a more stocky build, you might need to go a size up and hem
- sleeves run long on most children
- a little on the translucent side. I have not seen any severe wardrobe malfunctions on the mat with my students, but I would recommend always double checking your undergarment lines before leaving home with any uniform.
All prices are in USD.